Mothers Day Bath Bomb Bouquet
* Rose Petal Bath Bomb Recipe (print the recipe to use later)
* Ingredients for Rose Petal Bath Bomb Recipe
* plastic flower stems (buy fake flowers at Dollar Store, pop off flowers, and use stems)
* rose shaped 3D soap or candle mold (if you can't find a 3D mold, use what you can find)
* Cellophane Sleeves or Wrapping (pick up at local craft shop, florist, or market)
* ribbon or bow
Follow the Rose Petal Bath Bomb Recipe until you are ready to mold the bath bombs. With the bath bomb mixture ready, fill your mold and insert plastic flower stem. Depending on the type of mold you are using, you may need to wrap a rubber band around the mold to hold it together till the bath bomb sets.
Once you have made as many bath bomb flowers as you would like, wrap the flowers as you would if they came from a florist using the cellophane sleeve or wrapping. Finish your bath bomb bouquet with a big beautiful bow.
Print Mothers Day Bath Bomb Bouquet
We invite you to print the Mothers Day Bath Bomb Bouquet to use later or to share with a friend.